|A sample of a cover song by DomNeeke|
"Yobanashi Deceive" -English ver.-, composed by Jin
DomNeeke or Neeke (ニーキー) is a YouTube translyricist who started writing translyrics and uploading songs to her YouTube account in February 2012.
The majority of her works are VOCALOID based, though she has been known to do select anime covers. Remarkably she views herself as a translyricist rather than a singer.
As posted multiple times on her online platforms, DomNeeke is aware that she cannot sing and her aim is to write translyrics for others to use rather than writing lyrics to show her vocal abilities and allowing others to use her lyrics. She sings for fun as shown in her Japanese dubs, though she makes fun of her sometime off pronunciations.
DomNeeke has a deep voice, which can sound male at times, which could classify her as a trap singer.
Affiliations and Collaboration ProjectsEdit
List of Covered SongsEdit
Songs on SoundCloudEdit
GalleryEditCurrently none or to be added.
- She is currently learning Japanese in university.
- She watches a lot of anime, mostly seasonally airing anime.
- She is "extremely shy" and sometimes tweets about social anxiety.
- She used to voice act online.
- She works in a deli in a grocery store