|A sample of a cover song by Hachi|
"Go Go Ghost Ship", composed by himself
Hachi (ハチ) is a very popular and well-known VOCALOID producer on Nico Nico Douga. He is also an illustrator and guitarist.
He has also covered songs as an utaite, under the name Kawazuya (蛙屋), although he deleted them. Hachi also frequently sings in his broadcasts.
On May 16, 2012, he released his album diorama where he sung every song himself under his real name, Kenshi Yonezu. He released three songs from the album on his account, which have received much praise.
For more information on Hachi as a producer, please visit his article here on the VOCALOID wiki.
Affiliations and Collaboration ProjectsEdit
- BALLOOM BEST (Released on September 25, 2013)
List of Covered SongsEdit
Commercially Featured Works Edit
- "Eine Kleine" - Released on April 01, 2014
- BGM for the Tokyo Metro 2014 commercial campaign
- "LOSER" - Released on September 28, 2016
- BGM for the Honda JADE campaign
- "Nanimono" feat. Kenshi Yonezu and Yasutaka Nakata - Released on October 07, 2016
- Theme song for the movie Nanimono
- "Orion" - Released on October 08, 2016
- Ending of the TV anime Sangatsu no Lion (March Comes in Like a Lion)
- "Peace Sign" - Released on April 01, 2017
- Opening for the TV anime My Hero Academia
- "Uchiage Hanabi" feat. Daoko and Kenshi Yonezu - Released on August 09, 2017
- Ending of the TV anime "Uchiage Hanabi, Shita kara Miru ka? Yoko kara Miru ka?"
- "Lemon" - Released on March 14, 2018
- Insert song in the Japanese television drama Unnatural
- In his album OFFICIAL ORANGE, he sang one track, "Yuen Shigai."
- Hachi is 190 cm tall.
- He likes drawing and before getting into music, he had artistic aspirations.
- He was interested in composing when he was in middle school.
- He bought a multi-track recorder when his middle school band started buying them. He also owns a guitar.
- He could spend the day making music for 20 hours or sleeping for 20 hours. On other days, he might do nothing, read books, or space out in the net.
- He dislikes sports.
- He likes Inio Asano's and Matsumoto Taiyou's manga.