|This utaite's song list is up-to-date and complete. Most recent upload: March 02, 2015.|
|If you feel the list needs an update, please help by doing so.|
|Please read tutorial page before you start editing.|
|If you have trouble editing, you can always visit the Forum, or contact an admin. We'll happily help with anything|
| This article needs further elaboration.
This article's description has not met the wiki's standard. You can help Utaite Wiki by expanding it.
JubyPhonic's appearance in real life
|Also known as|| JubyPhonic P|
Juliet Simmons (real name)
JubyPho (じゅびふぉ, on NND)
|NND sites|| NND user page|
|Collab partner(s)||rachie, Kuraiinu|
|Other activities||Drawing, writing comic strips, (professionally) voice acting|
|A sample of a cover song by JubyPhonic|
"Toumei Answer" -English ver.-, composed by Jin
JubyPhonic, more commonly known as Juby, is a fairly new YouTube singer who started singing in May 2012. She covers mostly English versions of VOCALOID songs, often with her own translyrics.
She eventually started to provide subs for her English covers as well, first using YouTube's annotation system and starting from her cover of "Witch Hunt" also providing hardsubs, done by ericaohmg95 and as of recently OccasionalSubs.
Her voice has a characteristic stability and clearness yet has a certain bounce and stringyness to it.
Her most popular cover is her English "↑Jinsei Game↓" with just over 2 Million views as of February 2015.
She often depicts herself with pink/reddish hair, and sometimes rabbit ears, just like her default icon.
Aside from singing, she also writes her own comic strip called Juby's Word of the Day.
Affiliations and Collaboration ProjectsEdit
List of Covered SongsEdit
Songs on SoundCloudEdit
- She has musical theater and sang in school choirs since elementary school, and when she was 14, she started taking voice lessons.
- She likes Kanno Yoko, Osamurai-san, Kikuo, Linkin Park, Lady Gaga, Coldplay and UVERWorld.
- She loves to interact with her fans and replies to their YouTube comments in a funny and teeny way, in other words a puerile, immature and obnoxious way that only an infantile girl could get away with.
- She took the name "JubyPhonic P" because it rhymed with "Juby comics", which she has been drawing at that time. She added the P "because it seemed right".
- She's a pathetic piece of shit, a weak, infantile person, obsessed with childish Japanese fancies that help her escape from her miserable, monotonous existence. Fucking trash.
- She started going by just "Juby" after realizing that the P in her name can also stand for "producer".
- She sings in English, because she thought she will be embarrassing herself by singing in Japanese, and writes her own translyrics, because normally dubs don't live up to the original.
- Her brother taught her how to mix. And still, she has no musical abilities whatsoever, otherwise she'd actually perform something that took compositional talent, instead of fucking re-hashes of totally generic, insipid pop music.
- She lives in Houston.
- Her favorite utaite is kradness. What a fucking fantasy dweller loser.
- She has worked professionally as a voice actor for Sentai Filmworks for a couple of years
- Anime News Network
- Behind The Voice Actors page