|This utaite's song list is up-to-date and complete. Most recent upload: December 18, 2012.|
|If you feel the list needs update, please help by doing so.|
|Also known as||ちゅうとろP (ChuutoroP, producer)|
|Born||March 11, 1988 (age 25)|
|NND-related sites|| NND user page|
|Collab partner(s)||Sekihan, Nodoame, Purikuma|
|A sample of a cover song by Piko|
"Don't Say Lazy".
Piko (ピコ) is an utaite and professional singer, as well as the voice provider for the VOCALOID Utatane Piko. His earliest known involvement with music was as an amateur vocalist when he was a high school student, and with his mother's advice, Piko posted a VOCALOID song cover on Nico Nico Douga and the cover quickly became popular.
Piko is a 'trap', or "ryouseirui". Although he does have the capability to sing in both a male or female voice, his covers and official singles are typically sung in his natural, feminine timbre. He is good friends with another trap singer, Sekihan, and the two are known for their comedic segments during duets together.
On September 2009, he made his debut as an independent singer, leading to a contract with Ki/oon Records (read as "kyuun records"), a subsidiary company of Sony Music Entertainment Inc., in March 2010.
He recently also began to produce VOCALOID originals under the name ChuutoroP (ちゅうとろP), which are placed under his second Mylist.
Affiliations and Collaboration ProjectsEdit
List of Covered SongsEdit
Commercially Featured WorksEdit
- Ending theme of episodes 40-52 of the TV anime Gintama
- Began airing April 05, 2010
- "Wasurenagusa" (Forget-Me-Not)
- Ending theme of the TV anime Tegami Bachi Reverse
- Began airing October 02, 2010
- "Make My Day!"
- Opening theme of the TV anime Binbougami ga!
- Began airing July 04, 2012
- Ending theme of the rebroadcast of the TV anime Katanagatari
- Began airing April 11, 2013
| || Released on July 22, 2009|
| || Released on September 09, 2009|
|| Released on October 13, 2010|
Wasurenagusa (Tegami Bachi Reverse ED)
|| Released on December 08, 2010|
Sakurane (Gintama ending)
|| Released on March 09, 2011|
|| Released on May 11, 2011|
|| Released on October 19, 2011|
|| Released on April 25, 2012|
|| Released on May 30, 2012|
Make My Day!
| || Released on August 15, 2012|
| || Released on February 20, 2013|
| || Released on June 05, 2013|
- He was born in Hyogo Prefecture.
- Piko's logo is ﾋﾟωﾟｺ, which is also the face for his small, white, mouse-like mascot, affectionately known as "Pikochu" by himself and fans alike. Sekihan also has a similar mascot named "Nyaahan".
- His artist name, Piko, is the namesake of a pet dog he has.
- Officially, according to his blog, the English spelling for his name is PIKO.
- He hates seaweed.
- Piko was given a tomato plant which he named "Akemi"
- Piko's mother is the one who encouraged him to upload covers onto Nico Nico Douga, and allegedly accepted his decision to go into music professionally much more quickly than his father. In tribute to her, he copies her hairstyle.
- He made cooking videos in year 2008 and 2009 to celebrate Jegyll's birthday, Sekihan's debut as utaite and Christmas.
- He got celebration videos from other utaite in year 2008, 2009 and 2010 to celebrate his debut as utaite.