These policies are final.
To be featured here, the YT Singer must have:
- a minimal of 1000 subscribers.
- If there is consideration that the subscribers mostly consist of friends, only consider the next two requirements.
- If the YT Singer hides his number of subscribers, this requirement does not apply.
- a minimal of 6,500 views on his/her most popular cover.
- It must be a solo cover.
- The views and the popularity of the video are gained from the audiences' positive responses, not a negative one. So utterly bad covers that become a center of attention are not counted.
*After reviewing the requirements for YT Singers, it has been decided that they were not applicable enough and has therefore been changed.
- 500 subscribers
- 10,000 views on most popular cover
**This change will not affect the YT singers that have already been approved
Process of Approval YT Singer must be proposed. To propose a YT Singer here please go here and fill out the form. YT singer's application must be approved. Once application is approved a page can be made for said singer.
YouTube singers do not require a process of approval anymore.
There are other factors that you guys have mentioned:
- NND accounts
- Frequency of upload
- Channel views
- Audience interaction
- Total upload views
- Pro status
I don't think they're relevant enough to be a requirement. But we can always put those as information in the YT Singer's pages. Well, for the views, maybe not, since it'll be a hassle to always update them.